- Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort
- It is hypoallergenic and odourless and is easy to clean and maintain
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide a close-fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove
Information about Tynor F-05 Mallet Finger Splint Universal
Tynor F-05 Mallet Finger Splint is specially designed to correct the mallet finger deformity. Designed to support the dip joint in hyperextension, while permitting unrestricted movement of the PIP joint.
High patient compliance allows and free movement of the PIP joint.
Product Specification and Features:
- Made from the coated aluminium body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need
- It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization
- Highly practical design to maintain the requisite hyperextension of the DIP joint
- It is well ventilated and comfortable. Sleek and simple, has better compliance
- Available sizes: Universal (Below 2″-4″)
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Warranty Service Type: Repair
- What is covered in warranty: Manufacturing defect
- Warranty Liability: Maximum to the product cost
- Customer Care Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care Number: 18001212656
Directions For Use:
Use a directed by the health-care professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children