Tynor Contoured L.S. Support is scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbo sacral region and correct the postural deformity to allay low back pain syndrome. It has rigid, malleable and contoured back splints which can be customized for correct posture and most effective immobilization.
- Anatomically contoured & rigid splints ensure perfect immobilization, allay back pain and maintain correct posture.
- High cushioning in all areas enhances user’s comfort without effecting immobilization.
- Double pull mechanism ensures strong fastening & fitting. And Large hook loop panel allows controlled compression and flexibility in sizing .
- Easy to apply and remove, light-weight, durable and long functional life.
Direction for Use/Dosage
- Remove aluminum splints are from their pockets and reshape to match the anatomy.
- Insert these customized splints back to their pockets
- The belt be then wrapped around the waist keeping it upright. See “up inside” label.
- The back panel be placed in the centre of the vertebral column, with the lower edge of the belt coinciding with the nape of the spine.
- Close hook loop fasteners to a comfortable compression.
- Stretch and fasten the double pull mechanism elastics for added grip and firmness of the splints.
Contoured LS Support must be individually adapted to the patient by a trained orthopedic technician, in order to gain maximum immobilization and wearing comfort
- Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor
- Remove, customize and reinsert the splint for comfortable immobilization
- Adjust padding and strapping for a secure and comfortable fitting.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of :
a. Impaired sensation
b. Impaired blood flow
c. Allergy rash or itching
d. Pain increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of the device with excessive physical exertion, it can lead to restriction of performance of heart and lungs (risk of rise in blood pressure).
- Misuse, or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness
- Product be preferably worn over a cotton lining or an undergarment.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.