Tynor Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
- Compresses and holds surgical incisions during coughing & bouts and alleviates pain. Extra pad offers a strong localized grip, improves immobilization and healing.
- Highly porous elastic webbing improves ventilation and enhances the comfort of the user.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjustability.
- Easy to apply and remove, lightweight & thin, durable and long functional life.
- Can be used inside clothes easily.
Direction for Use/Dosage
The special compression pad is placed at the site of rib fracture. The belt is wrapped around the waist keeping it upright and in the correct position as per directions of “Up Inside Label”. Close hook & loop to a comfortable compression.
- Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of:
Impaired blood flow
Allergy rash or itching
Pain increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of another medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.